Your appointment with Stuttgart - the capital city of Baden-Württemberg
Want to get to know the city of Stuttgart, capital of the state Baden Würrtemberg? The Waldhotel Stuttgart is the ideal companion for you! Arriving at our property at the edge of the forest, allow us to park your vehicle in the underground car park, as you will not need your car for any trips to the city centre. At check in, our staff will be happy to provide all the necessary information regarding the StuttCard, which includes public transportation tickets for two days. The StuttCard allows you free entry to attractions such as the Mercedes Benz Museum, the Porsche Museum, and the Wilhemina Zoo. Additionally, the StuttCard gives you one ticket per person for the Stuttgart Hop On Hop Off tour bus.
After exploring the city centre of Stuttgart allow yourself to relax in the spaces of our hotel and spoil yourself with a drink in the Hotel Bar No. 18 while review your collected impressions and memories.
The Culture Offer includes:
- Overnight stay incl. breakfast for 2 nights
- Welcome cocktail as prepared by the chief bartender
- City and VVS map
- StuttCard VVS for 48 hours with information booklet (all museums are included free of charge)
- Hop On Hop Off ticket
- Free underground car park
- Single room starting from 339,00 €
- Double room starting from 227,00 € per person